Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello. My friends call me Ryxi, that is, my friends of the world of the Elements. They say I am a Shaman, but I am still exploring what that means. So far my research has led me to the description of "Healer", "Medicine Woman", "Light Worker",etc. I stumbled accross these extraordinary beings in 2006 while communicating with spirit guides and spirits with my friend and fellow Shaman, Torg. A new voice came in and when we asked, "who are you?", it replied, "Sprite, elemental, Fairy". I was very suprised. I hadn't heard of these beings and thought Fairies were just fictional characters. She went on to give us her name, "Kimjin", and said she was an Earth Element. I checked the internet and found information about sprites, confirming her story. As time passed we visited on several occasions and met more Element beings from all over the world! I invite you to join in my adventures of a modern day Shaman! Learn with me, as we discover simple ways we all can heal our planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment